[linux-dvb] ÿso-8859-1?Q?Re:_[linux-dvb]_Latest_CVS_Driver_and_2_CI´s??

Am 31.07.01 18:12:46, schrieb Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de>:

>Andreas Share wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> i have checked the latest with with 2 Irdeto SE CI´s (one per Card), and it seems to be work:)
>> 2 recordings (from crypted channel) at the same time with my two cards, or record one an look another:)
>>
>> For testing i have edit the channels.conf and set some PW channels to "0" for non encrypted, and this work for me.  But now we habe a Problem if
the ratio card<->CI differ (eg 3 Cards, 2 CI´s)....

>> Klaus, could you change the field  who select the card with the CI`s to something wich we can more differ card´s with an without CI? To select for an
crypted channel more than one card....?

>I will modify it in a way that the channels.conf only contains the kind
>of encryption (0 = FTA, 1 = BetaCrypt, 2 = VideoGuard - I wish ;-) and the
>Setup will contain information which DVB card(s) implement(s) the decryption.
>
>But that will still take a while because I want to first check out the DVD patch
>by Andreas Schultz...
>
>Klaus

Nice, but in witch way the driver identify the first (DVB-Card) and the second and so on ?
Why I ask for: On my 'old' System (GA 5AX Board) the first Card was near to the AGP slot, on my 'new' Box the first ist the other one.
(I tryed out all I Know like turn the Cards and switch the interrups of the Cards inside the BIOS)
Any Ideas?

Thanks
By Michael