[linux-dvb] Re: channels.conf for Astra and Hotbird for VDR-0.85?

On Thu, Aug 02, 2001 at 03:38:40PM +0200, Jean-Claude Repetto wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Have you tried dtv_scan V1.1.2 ? It has an option to generate channels.conf
> files for VDR.
>
> Jean-Claude

Hello,

thanks for your answer. No I haven't tried it, with the previous
version, that resulted in a system crash...

And I have to admitadmit that thinking that's every one has to do it for
himself don't seems to be so good for me: why not including some
channels.conf file for the most popular satelites?

Anyway, I'll retry the dtv_scan...

Thanks and have a great day,

	Greg