[linux-dvb] Re: channels.conf for Astra and Hotbird for VDR-0.85?

On Thu, Aug 02, 2001 at 10:15:19PM +0200, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> There _is_ a channels.conf file in the VDR distribution archive,
> isn't that what you are looking for?
>
> It's only for Astra, but that's the only one I receive, so sorry
> I don't have more...

;-))

Well, that's great, it would be even greater with a version including
hotbird... I am now downloading DTV-1.1.1 which is the last version I
can find, and try that dtv_scan...

Thanks you very much for that so great programm ;-)

	Greg