[linux-dvb] AV-SCART cable

Look at www.reichelt.de they might have one.

-----Original Message-----
From: Marton, Walter [mailto:Walter.Marton@fme.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2001 09:22
To: linux-dvb@linuxtv.org
Subject: [linux-dvb] AV-SCART cable

Hi,
looking for a longer SCART cable with a "Hosidenstecker" (MiniDin)for SVideo
on the other side, I only found one by Conrad  - 2m long and with 2Chinch
plugins for audio for DM 19,95. (35  03 11 - 88) Does anyone know a source
for a longer one (3-5m), which has "Klinkenstecker" for audio? I asking
this, because I will try to modify my Hauppauge 1.3 card with a SVideo
output instead of the composite one, (on the same place) as described on
this forum some days ago.

Thanks &  Cheers
Walter