[linux-dvb] Re: ?:Why exit lines, strips on the screen of tuxview,gvideo, xawtv, ...

> The same problem could be seen with some boards for AMD CPUs
> using VIA chipsets. That was a know problem and has been fixed afaik.
> I have not heard about problems with Intel chipsets, what kind of
> motherboard do you use?
>
> Marcus

???????????????????????
See my other post about interlace.
And I am using AMD k6-2 450 on MSI 5169 mobo with Ali chipset
S3 Trio 3d-2x AGP graphics card, 180 Mb RAM
xfree 4.1 gcc version 2.95.2 kernel 2.2.12-20 and all drivers
from 0.4 to 0.8.2
Was this fixed in the new API perhaps?

I realy do think he is describing an interlace problem?

Also the pic is sometimes 'jerky', so I usually watch via the FBAS output...

Perhaps it is just speed of my system, or a problem with teh Ali chipset.
This because I do not see it if I make the picture really small.

Sort of blamed it on the speed, if it can be fixed I like to hear it.
Regards
Jan