[linux-dvb] Problems with Kernel 2.4.7 from SuSE and dvb-0.9

Hallo, I'm new in this list, and please forgive my sad english. ( if have
nothing against answers in german ;-)

I want to install my Hauppauge DVBs card. I have installed new kernel 2.4.7
on my SuSE 7.2 .

First step of installation is make at /driver. This has been done without any
errors.

But the second step "make insmod" breaks with errors like:
kernel-module version mismatch
xxx.o was compiled for kernel version 2.4.7
while this kernel is version 2.4.7-4GB

How can I solve this Problem ? I'm not fit with kernels and modules .....