[linux-dvb] Re: ERROR: channel # not sync'ed!

On Sun, 5 Aug 2001, Carsten Koch wrote:

> Load the driver, do not start vdr.
> Are you seeing n-tv?

Nope - nothing (just the convergence notice apperaring and disappearing)

> > I'm using linux 2.4.7 and the latest released DVB drivers.
>
> What "latest released DVB drivers"?
> Do you mean the latest tar.gz from convergence, the latest
> CVS from convergence, or the tar.gz that Klaus put out on
> his web site along with vdr 0.85?

Actually: I tried all of them ;-)
The result was the same: no TV, just video playback

bye, juergen

--
Juergen Schmidt   Leitender Redakteur/senior editor  c't magazin
Verlag Heinz Heise GmbH & Co KG, Helstorferstr. 7, D-30625 Hannover