[linux-dvb] Re: ERROR: channel # not sync'ed!

> Hi,

>> But with VDR (0.8.5) I only get:
>>
>> ERROR: channel # not sync'ed!
>>
>> on every single channel. Playback of recorded videos works.

>I had a simiiar problem. Did you enable/disable DiSEqC in the
>settings-menu of VDR, regarding your needs? Also be sure to set the
>right DiSEqC-parameters in your channels.conf

Actually I have no idea what my needs are concerning DiSEqC. I've tried
both settings w.o. any change.
I took the channels.conf deliveres with vdr 0.85 and tried one that used
to work with 0.5.

bye, juergen

PS:Please CC me on further follow-ups

--
Juergen Schmidt  Leitender Redakteur/senior editor  c't magazin
Verlag Heinz Heise GmbH & Co KG, Helstorferstr. 7, D-30625 Hannover