[linux-dvb] Re: vdr-0.90 and dvdplayer problem

Szymon Polom wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Quoting Tobias Hauth (tobias.hauth@gmx.de):

>>>What Linux Kernel Version are you using?
>>>

>>i use kernel 2.4.7 , debian sid, dual celeron 366
>>

>Do you encounter similar problems with other Linux DVD Player software?
>
>Is there a kernel message in the log regarding the DVD ROM drive access?
>
>Bye... SP.

hi,

i cant find any problems in the logs.

btw: i now can watch dvd, if i mount the dvd with mount -t udf /dev/dvd
/cdrom, but without mounting it did not work (even with insmod udf). i
think that problem i svery trivial (if you know how to solve it;-)   )
can you help me?

thx

tobias