[linux-dvb] Re: Small bugs in Video Disk Recorder version 0.90

Matthias Weingart wrote:
> Found some small bugs in vdr 0.9:
> - change OSD size (X) to 51, the yellow key "eject dvd" is not shown correctly
>   in the main menu
> - playing a DVD, pressing BACK-Key (escape) does return to the recordings
>   menu - not the DVD menu.
> - audio is a little bit too early (I estimate 300ms), unencrypted CD "Chaplin"

AC3 or LPCM audio tracks? (run ifo_dump an lock for "audio")

> - As already reported here; sometimes the sound is disturbed (very short drop
>   outs) especially in scenes with much movements.

in DVD playback oder with VDR recordings? What are specs for your
system? AC3 decoding takes some processing power, from other reports i
got, my estimate is that you need at least a PII oder a AMD K6-300.

A Pentium 200-MMX appears to be to slow for sure (at the moment)

Have fun

     Andreas