[linux-dvb] Re: vdr-0.90 dvdplayer with cdrom inserted

Hi all,
first i like to thank you all for the great software!
Integrating the DVD was just what i needed!

I had a small problem alltough yesterday, as i tried -accidently- to use DVD-Play from the menu with only a CDROM inserted in the drive. I dont have the log here, but i can provide it if nessesary. Vdr tried for ever on to read the dvd filling the log with thousands of messages, then messaged something like "trying with libcss" and kept on trying to read. The only way to stop it was killing it und reloading the drivers. On the TV-Screen it just freezed with the OSD Displayed until the drivers were reloaded...
Regs,
Holger

Noch nicht im Urlaub gewesen, jetzt aber los!
http://www.nexgo.de/c/pub/redir.php/yo3