[linux-dvb] Re: ?:My DVB Card

Hi!

On Tue, 7 Aug 2001, Varga Zsager Peter wrote:
> I would have a question, do I have now a full compatible Siemens DVB card
> or don't?
> I have a card which is named as SatPCI-1, I don't know exactly from which

Donīt be nervous, you have exactly that type of card which we are all
talking about here. It's not that important under which market name the
card was sold. What characters etched into copper carriers your card? My
Card has "Sat-DVB Rev.: 1.3" and "TTC 99.04" on the PCB. (And it was sold
as "TechniSat SkyStar 1".)

> one vendor, the label on the card the next "BSRV2-301A, BSRV2-301A,
> 031315A", the chipset of the card is the follows:

Ditto. But it's the label of the tuner module (produced by Alps), not the
label of the whole card.

>    Texas DSP
>       TMX320AV7111GFN

Ditto.