[linux-dvb] Re: Small bugs in Video Disk Recorder version 0.90

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> Matthias Weingart wrote:
> >
> > Found some small bugs in vdr 0.9:
> > - change OSD size (X) to 51, the yellow key "eject dvd" is not shown correctly
> >   in the main menu
>
> I can't see a problem here (except that the text is a little out of center).

I noticed that the colored buttons disappear altogether
when you increase the OSD size beyond a certain value.
I believe this is because the driver/firmware has limited
memory for the OSD and silently starts to not display
OSD windows when memory gets too tight. If I remember
correctly, there is currently no error code returned,
so vdr cannot catch this condition?

Maybe this is what Matthias is sseing?

Carsten.