[linux-dvb] Re: Small bugs in Video Disk Recorder version 0.90

Am 07.08.2001, schrieb Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de> ...

> Carsten Koch wrote:
> > Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> > > I can't see a problem here (except that the text is a little out of
center).

> But there is also the red "Record" button - he didn't say that that one
> wasn't displayed.

I have the OSD-X-Size set to 50 and when I first started vdr 0.90 there
was the yellow button, but without any text on it. I changed the text in
i18n.c to something shorter and now it is displayed.
And while we are talking about OSD... I have a little request concerning
the MESG-command. Apart from the already requested duration-flag I think
it would also be nice if longer texts where wrapped and shown in 2 or
more lines.

Greetings,   Marcus