[linux-dvb] No Video Output with dvb-0.9

Hi all,

I just got my Siemens DVB-S adapter and installed it on my (ASUS P5A/AMD K6 II-350/128 MB RAM) PC.

After successfully testing the device under WIN/NT with the Siemens software I installed Suse Linux 7.2 and the actual dvb driver (siemens_dvb-0.9-20010803) to run LINUX VDR.

But now when I run 'make insmod' the screen flickers and the boot message ("(c) convergence integrated media")
appears and scrolls down but no video output is seen. I cannot see n-tv.

After installing and running vdr-0.90 I can see the OSD but again there is no video output.
It looks like the LNB-power is turned off. (My DVB-S is connected directly to a dual LNB)

If this is the cause, can anybody tell me how to test if LNB-power is on/off and how to switch it.

Thanks in advance
Thomas