[linux-dvb] pc-hifi-case cdt-001

i try to get info on that since I a can think of.
unfortunately this case is sold out for a long time now.
stefan and me are in contact with the owner of the shop,
and he said that these cases WILL be available, but
he has no idea when.

servus hannes!

ps. i hope that not too many ppl want to buy one, bec. in
this case there will be no case for me. :))

--
Aufgepasst - jetzt viele 1&1 New WebHosting Pakete ohne
Einrichtungsgebuehr + 1 Monat Grundgebuehrbefreiung!