[linux-dvb] Antwort: Re: Best sound card with S/PDIF output for VDR and AC3/DolbyDigital sound?

Henning Holtschneider will continue my FAQ .. I'm just to lazy to keep the
FAQ up-to-date ....
He asked me to forward every addition to the FAQ to him to include it into
the FAQ ..

It could be a good place for a soundcard FAQ

Stefan

Carsten Koch <Carsten.Koch@icem.de>
Gesendet von: cko@icem.de
08.08.2001 17:59