[linux-dvb] Re: How to replay the TS strem file getted from Nova?

I have been attempting to use ts2ps as suggested, but the ts2ps program
dosent appear to do anything. Is it supposed to convert the file
specified in the parameter to a ps file with the same name, or output it
to standard out?

Neither appear to work for me.

Any suggestions? (usage log below)

thanks,

bradley

[root@buffy mpegtools]# ./streamtype ../qq
streamtype
Reading ../qq
TS_STREAM

[root@buffy mpegtools]# ./ts ../qq
ts2pes       ts2ps        ts_demux     ts_es_demux  tspids
[root@buffy mpegtools]# ./ts2ps ../qq
ts2ps
Reading ../qq
usage: ts2ps <filename> <PID1> <PID2>
    or ts2ps <PID1> <PID2> < <filename> (or pipe)
 if pids = 0 the program searches for them
[root@buffy mpegtools]# ./ts2ps ../qq 0 0
ts2ps
Reading ../qq
video PID: 162 (0xa2)