[linux-dvb] Re: Best sound card with S/PDIF output for VDR and AC3/DolbyDigital sound?

> > There are some things that need to be considered when switching that all
> > on, I will do a FAQ in the near future and will ask Stephan to put it on
> > his FAQ site.
>
> Have or (or anyone else) started working on this?
> If not, as I have it all running now, I could write
> something up as long as the memory is still fresh.

That would be great. I will add your guide to the documentation section of
http://www.linuxdvb.tv (that's where the Linux DVB FAQ lives now ;-) I have
no AC3 equipment so I cannot contribute anything myself.

Regards,
hh