[linux-dvb] SV: Installation perfect, dvb0 nowhere!

> Hi list,
>
> I've seen a lot of questions about not finding the dvb0 device to bring it
> up.
>
> None of this questions was answered. I wonder why!
> Isn't that list for help each other?
>
> I've downloaded the latest Siemens drivers,
> siemens_dvb-0.9-20010808.tar.gz
> installed perfectly, no errors at all.
> I have 2.4.7 kernel whith module support for I2C and V4L.

I think I saw somewhere that there is a problem with the 0.9 driverversions
and the network interface. I'm not using this myself so I can't be sure, but
I think you should try the 0.8x versions.

You can probably find it by searching the archives.

Regards,

Henrik Rasmussen