[linux-dvb] Problems with suse72

Hallo,

I have suse72 installed and some questions, how to get
vdr to work. I read the old postings in this group, but
have no success.

hw: Hauppauge nova, Hauppauge DVB-s Model 564 (with ir)
sw: suse72 with dvb-rpm installed, vdr 0.9

command: dvb_insmod works, two cards are detected,
some noise on tv screen.

command: dvb_rmmod -> no noise on tv screen.

Compiling vdr ok.
Starting vdr: error in /var/log/messages: no device found

changing /etc/modules.conf : from bttv to dvb as posted:
same error.

Is there a description available, how to get this work from a fresh
suse72?

Joachim