[linux-dvb] Card revision 2.1

Hi folks,

I have built a second system for a friend of mine, right now he has one
Hauppauge dvb-s 1.3 and one Hauppauge Nova. However, he wants to replace
the Nova by a second dvb-s.

As we will probably don't get another 1.3, my question is, are there still
problems with the 2.1 revision and secondly, will we face trouble by
having a mixed cards setup (one 1.3 and one 2.1)?

Any inputs are highly welcome.

BTW, I have read, that there might be 1.3 revs out at Reichelt, but still
I would like the info on whether 2.1 works and if the mixed setup works.

Regards,

Robert