[linux-dvb] Re: Multispeed patch for vdr 0.91

Andreas Schultz wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Klaus: Do you take votes on this one :-)? If YES, than i vote for
> including it in vdr, me thinks it will make proper DVD forward/rewind
> much easier.
>
> Andreas

It's all a matter of time... and that's a very limited resource ...

What exactly is it that makes you believe this will make DVD forward/rewind
easier? As far as I understand it this just gives you three different speeds
in both directions (something I personally won't use).

Klaus