[linux-dvb] DECT phones and Transponder 104

hi all,

last week i had to move my sattelite dish, because of work on the house.
after fixating it, i readjusted my dish and shortened a lot of cables to
reduce induction. now my problems are gone though there are 3 (!) DECT
phones near the sat-cables. so my conclusion is: if the distortion
induced by dect-phones are higher than the signal-strength of the
transponder you see nothing. i have a 80cm dish with a 4way LNB and a
4way multiswitch with 2 at the moment connected receivers (one of it is
my DVB-s card).

try also to adjust the tilt of the LNB as it increased my signal
strength a lot!

christoph