[linux-dvb] Re: vdr 0.91 patches: multispeed & show replaymode

On Tue, Aug 14, 2001 at 12:34:40AM +0200, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> Stefan Huelswitt wrote:
> >
> > It's possible, but I think it's too much. I only thought about
> > making the pause symbol blinking, as you cannot see it good
> > sometimes.
>
> Hey, guys, what's all this about?
> Blinking pause symbols? Don't you _see_ what mode the replay is in?
> After all, the picture is _still_?

No, sometimes (e.g. after scrolling texts at the end of a movie) You have
black screen with no movement even on play. You cannot distiguish the
Playmode from still mode- yes you have to wait a little and you see it, but a
instant feedback is nice.

        Matthias