[linux-dvb] Technisat & B2C2 inc.

I just emailed these two company's asking if they planed to support the B2C2
chipset in linux and if not are they planing on working with the linux
community on such a project. I got one of these cards from EuropeOnline
(Entertainment Pack) very inexpensive 150 Euros for hardware plus service for
a year. I sure hope some of you tech guys can figure something out.  By the
way I have seen it stated that the card may not decode Mpeg 2 on the card,
from what I was reading at Technisat's web page it does not, apparently this
is a good thing for people wishing to dump this data down to their hard drive.

zyrotec@ill-communication.com