[linux-dvb] Re: Question

> What possibillities do I have if I want to record say "Buffy" and then
> "Charmed" on Pro7 with 2 timers which are broadcast from 20.15-21.15 and
> 21.15-22.15. if I say +-5 minutes then I have to have two dvb's. right? Or
> can I just use one timer to record both and then cut it into two streams??

If you want to be sure that you don't miss a second, the latter would be the
best solution. Record both shows together as one recording and then use
VDR's cutting mechanism. First, cut Buffy, then change the cutting marks and
cut Charmed. You don't even have to move the %something directory from the
first cutting process somewhere else. VDR will create a second "recording"
with the same name.

You can not currently join two or more recordings with VDR.

Regards,
hh