[linux-dvb] Re: some points on vdr

Sergei Haller wrote:

> 1. if the selected channel is, say 1. RTL and I go to the Channels menu
>    and switch 1. RTL with 2. Pro 7, after leaving the menu the OSD is
>    indicating the right channel (1. Pro 7) but the LCD is still showing
>    1. RTL.
>    this behaviour I noticed with vdr 0.90+LCD but forgot to check if it is
>    still in 0.91+LCD

You're right. Currently 'features' like that are not implemented.
(right now that way it's easier for me to maintain the patch ...)
In the meanwhile just press 'OK' to get the current channel displayed
on the LCD when you switched to a channel using the menu.

Martin

========== mailto:martin@hammerschmid.com ==========
=RSA-PGP-Key ID:0x81783FE7 DH-PGP-Key ID:0x6B66589A=