[linux-dvb] Re: Pointer, avoiding "Channel not synced Problems" on Hauppauge DVBs

Klaus wrote:

>Interesting. I also have the feeling that the "channel not sync'ed" appears
>more often since it is that hot these days.

My temperature measurements:
http://dvb.de-franek.de/

I first use a minitower case. But the lower dvb-card heats up the upper.
Some hangups occure (but not without this two cards). So I
switched to a desktop case. But sometimes I had problems
if the destop case was closed by the top cover. -> I did the measurements.

My opinion: there must be a little fan for cooling of the dvb-cards.

jf