[linux-dvb] New VDR 0.91

I'm experiencing two problems when trying to compile
new version 0.91 of Klaus' VDR package:

1. If I compile the package without DVD=1 I get an
errormessage saying "undefined refernece to
cTimer:SetPending(bool) in file menu.c(2075) and vdr.c
(329).

2. If compiling with make DVD=1, I get a no such
file: "dvdread/dvd_reader.h", "ifo_types.h" and so on...

I downloaded libdvdread-8.0 from the link Klaus
inclosed in his package and DVB 0.91 from his site.
Do I need to compile libdvdread too? If I try that I
get a "missing autoheader" which seems to be a utility
for this package.

Last version which was working on my system (Suse 7.1/
2.4.0) was VDR 0.85 + DVB driver ~Juni 2001

Any ideas?

Regards,
Jens Hauser