[linux-dvb] Status of DVB-T and a question

Hello,

To summarise what I have found out so far - Hauppauge UK is releasing a
"Nova" DVB-T card for reception of free-to-air channels in September.  Price
is about 140 UK pounds including VAT (from www.dabs.com who are taking
pre-orders now).  Hauppauge are also planning on releasing a version for the
encrypted channels in December - I don't know if this is a Nova card or if it
includes the MPEG decoder/TV out.

I think I'm right in saying that the UK DVB-T system is different to the rest
of Europe.  Have any DVB-T cards actually been released yet?  How many
different systems are there?

I also have a question for Ralph - you stated that you are working on a DVB-T
driver.  Do you know if this will work with the UK DVB-T card, or is it just
for other systems?

Best wishes.

Dave.