[linux-dvb] Re: vdr 0.92 patches: multispeed & show replaymode

>During playback : left -> enter fast forward
>                  right -> enter fast rewind

>During pause :    left -> enter slow forward
>                  right -> enter slow rewind

>During forward :  left -> increase speed
>                  right -> decrease speed
>During rewind :   right -> increase speed
>                  left -> decrease speed

I just hope that the keys are used the other way around - as they are anyway
in vdr:

Otherwise it would be pretty counter-intuitive.

right: enter fast forward/speed up fast forward/slow down rewind
left: enter rewind/speed up rewind/slow down fast forward

Actually my tape-vcr, during pause, hitting left jumps one (key)frame back,
hitting right one frame forward every second or so.

Bernd

http://www.gmx.net