[linux-dvb] ˙SO-8859-1?Q?Patch_for_"external_video-Direcorys"_?_and_other_Question?

Hi to all

does anyone have made a patch for VDR to use aditional "external directorys" ?

At all VDR-Versions VDR scan´s only /video0 for Recordings.

I would like to use a second Directory from a other VDR-SYSTEM mountet via NFS...

Other Question:

I´m looking for anyone who can write a short PERL-Script for me. - I would pay for the work !
So if anyone can help me  - please mail !!!

The Problem:  The script should only convert a simple HTML-SITE (wich contain only a Table) to a other format. (timers.conf) - known by VDR

OK - that´s all -