[linux-dvb] Re: DVB-T drivers exist?

> Aurelian Pop writes:
>  > Hi,
>  >
>  > I am very interested in the DVB-T drivers. As Ralph said a few days
ago,
>  > they are working still at the frontend.
>  > I am in Finland, and here the DVB-T has it's official opening on 27th
of
>  > August. This is why I am asking if anyone of you guys can redirect me
>  > some ftp server where I can download these drivers (no matter what
version:
>  > even alpha or beta).
>
> The latest version is always in CVS.
> Currently, it will not do any useful tuning yet.
>
> Are they already selling DVB-T cards in Finland?
>
> Ralph

There are rumors that in the beginning of September it may be possible to
find some Hauppauge DVB-T in Scandinavia (considering the introduction of
the system onto the market on 27th). I don't know if this is really true,
but I heard that lately you can buy cards from Hauppauge directly from them
(not only thru distributors).

Can you please tell me Ralph, an aproximate date when a first version of
fully working (even buggy) drivers will be available on the CVS?

Aurelian