[linux-dvb] Re: VDR 0.92 : No more EIT on Canal Satellite

>> For example, all Canal Satellite channels in local time would have a
>> "Europe/Paris" time zone.
>>
>> What do you think about that ?
>>
>> Jean-Claude
>
>You want my honest opinion? Well: I hate it!
>This would be a field that has no meaning for most channels,
>but every user who programs a channel would be confronted with it
>and maybe wondering what he/she has to enter here.

klaus: isn.t THAT the big advantage we have over "comercial"
sollutions. WE (or respectively YOU :)), can change the
software to solve the errors others do.

of course it would be great if all channels would be broad-
casted according to the standards, but as long as this is not
true, we can find another way.

what do you think?? (i personally would love to have such a
"time offset" field :)

servus hannes!

Johannes Schoeller
<schoeller@gmx.at>