[linux-dvb] Re: Dish Network a no-go?

Dish uses a version of Nagravision that I believe is unique to them.  If there is a CI ( CAM?
) that will allow a Nagravision smart card then there may be chance, but I was not able to
locate any DVB-S CI ( CAM? ) that said it could handle a Nagravision smart card, and even
then the Dish version of Nagravision; if this can be determined I am interested in supporting
my Dish smart card on the DVB-S too!

    Bill