[linux-dvb] Re: MAXVIDEOFILESIZE configurable in menu?

> I whish there is a way to change the size of the video chunks with the
> settings menu of VDR. That weekly patching of dvb.c is paralysing :-)
> Any plans to do this Klaus? Many thanks in advance ... :-)

I wrote a patch that makes the video file size configurable from within VDR
without recompiling it. I just haven't found time to look over my changes
and send the patch to Klaus. I will do so tonight when I'm back home. The
patch will

- allow you to change the default size of a recoding file in the setup menu
- allow you to set the file size for each recording (I don't know if this is
really needed; you cannot currently set the file size when cutting)
- add large file support to VDR

Regards,
hh