[linux-dvb] Antwort: Re: HiFi-Case

Yeah looks good ... could be a candidate for my new case .. it even takes
ATX boards ... well maybe we should compare it with some other cases ...
how about collecting all the cases we've found and bring them to a tabel to
compare the features and sizes ...

Maybe we can get some cases together .. let them send directly to an
painter or even better get our own color if we order some more ....

Stefan

                    "Dr. Werner Fink"
                    <werner@suse.de>          An:     linux-dvb@linuxtv.org
                    Gesendet von:             Kopie:
                    linux-dvb-bounce@l        Thema:  [linux-dvb] Re: HiFi-Case
                    inuxtv.org

                    22.08.2001 19:05

On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 06:49:30PM +0200, Henning Holtschneider wrote:
> > I like this one:
> >
> > http://www.vatyx.com/products/3u/vm304x.html
>
> Did you see/hear it in action? It's a 19" rackmount chassis and those are
> usually very noisy.

Here we've .. besides the color ... a better choise:

      http://www.it-cases.com/products/al-s_desk.html

... haven't we?

       Werner

linux-dvb" as subject.