[linux-dvb] Re: Antwort: Re: HiFi-Case

OK here we go...
Ok lets take some links :)

My first (perhaps in a short time second) favorit is
the HIFI Case http://www.pc-gehaeuse.com/html/cdt-001/cdt-001.html
just great (will the microATX power supply will feed 2 DVB-Cards???)

My second (perhaps in a short time first) favorit is:
http://www.antec-inc.com/product/cases/atx_pre.html
a normal looking Desktop Case...... but with this Frontplate:
http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/Forum12/HTML/010253-12.html
it will be the perfect case.
One Problem: Will the 20*4 or 40*4 LCD fit ??? All the people want to
implent an 20*2 or 40*2 !!!!

Any better cases out there ?

I would like to buy the best HIFI-Case ever seen....

M.Beiner