[linux-dvb] Re: Announcment: MP3 extension for VDR

On 22 Aug 2001 alfred.zastrow@t-online.de (Alfred Zastrow) wrote:

> The license of mpg123 contains some uply parts. Wouldn't it be better to
> switch to mgp321, witch is protected by the GPL?

I don't think that the licence is too ugly and most of it doesn't
apply in this case as I only use mpg123 as an external tool.

I had a look at mpg321 too, but AFAIK it doesn't supports the generic
remote interface I use to control it.

Anyways, I planed to include MP3 decoding into VDR, but I didn't
found a suiteable decoding lib for it until now.

--
Stefan Huelswitt
huels@iname.com  | http://home.pages.de/~nathan