[linux-dvb] Re: Antwort: Re: HiFi-Case

> Strong agreement!
> In fact, I believe the entire case about cases is a bit OT. ;-)
> Don't we have some serious technical issues left to discuss?
> Let's find solutions for ARM resets, channel not synced,
> audio out of sync, etc.
> At least I believe we need a 100% reliably working VDR
> before we should worry about the prettiest case to put it in.

I donīt think that a "usual" PC-CASE is useable for VDR! - so anyone build his same "super-CASE"
I have taked a "old ATX-Desktop-CASE" and have repaced the FRONT-Panel to a GLASS-Pannel (lookīs very nice) that incl. a nice LCD Display and a SlotIN-DVD DEVICE look very nice and "professional" (i think :-))

Also i have replaced every FAN in the CASE with a temp-Controlled FAN - so the noice is ok - also silent HARDDRIVES from MAXTOR do it very well.....

so i think everyone have decide by itīs own how much time and money he spent with his CASE....
- but in FACT - i donīt like the case (of this discussion) - it lookīs like a "usual PC-CASE"

Axel