[linux-dvb] Re: EIT-Scanner on VDR 0.92

[missing EPG informtion]

> Very strange...
>
> I get all information just fine with any EPGBugfixLevel.
> Besides, I couldn't imagine why the description should disappear.
> EPGBugfixLevel>=2 simply removes excess whitespace and hyphens.
>
> Is anybody else observing this problem, too?

Same problem here.

I haven't much experience with your program because I only use it for
some two weeks, but if I recall correctly in ver.0.91 EPG worked, but after
the update to 0.92 and the new driver EPG has gone completely. The size of
the
epg.data file has dropped to 12 bytes :-( I remember having seen it
with a size of some 300kB.

Ulf