[linux-dvb] Re: another patch for remote control with rev 2.1

Matthias Hilbig schrieb:

> Here is another patch for the remote control delivered with rev 2.1.
> Because I think vdr should use ir in this case directly and not through
> LIRC I added 6 ioctls to the dvb-driver and changed vdr to use these
> calls.
>
> It should be possible to write a LIRC-Interface with these calls, too.
> I don't know how the driver developers wanted the ir-interface if they
> wanted one.
>
> Matthias Hilbig

I tried your patch and ... it really works great with the built-in
ir connector of the hauppauge card.

Thanks to all the developers of these wonderful packages.
Ingo

--
* Ingo Janetzki                                Phone: +49-6221-1486-12 *