[linux-dvb] Broken Audio DAC?

Hi,

since yesterday the audio DAC of my (old rev.) Siemens DVB-S PCI seems to be
broken. I only get white noise out of the external and the internal audio-out
connectors. The "sound" doesn't change either during tuning and after tuning.
This behavior is still the same when I am using older CVS driver versions or
even the original windows drivers. Everything else works quite fine though.
So I guess something must be broken, any hints? Maybe someone of you
experienced the same and fixed it by e.g. replacing a toasted resistor or
diode or something in that way?!?!?

Christian