[linux-dvb] Re: HiFi-Case

On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 10:37:00PM +0200, Rainer Zocholl wrote:

> >Here we've .. besides the color ... a better choise:
>
> >      http://www.it-cases.com/products/al-s_desk.html
>
> >... haven't we?
>
> Looks very good (except color) but expensive ...?
>

> What with
>
> http://ibks.de/ger/kn810x_details.html
>
> for example?

Hmmm ... see the text at the online shop of http://www.it-cases.com/:

          Wir liefern unsere Gehäuse innerhalb Deutschland, zu den
            angegebenen Preisen inklusive MwSt., Verpackung und
                                 Versand!

that means the price includes delivery, VAT, and packaging. And the
AdvanceLine s_desk 200 will cost 182,- Deutsch Marks including the
power supply.

BTW: I'll like this case because its Width x High x Depth are
455x138x450 mm ... the KN-810 WxHxD are 430 x 450 x 160 mm which
very high, isn't it?  And the price of the KN-810 is 180,- Deutsch
Marks at IBKS ... BTW: at http://www.pc-gehaeuse.com/ you'll get the
same case with a standard ATX power supply or, with some bucks more,
with a quiet power supply.

           Werner

PS: Have look onto
    http://www.ibks.de/index.html?dispFrameUrl=/ger/ms706x_details.html
    or
    http://www.pc-gehaeuse.com/html/cdt-001/cdt-001.html
    the problem with this case is: It seems that the demand isn't high
    enough.