[linux-dvb] Re: another patch for remote control with rev 2.1

Ralph Metzler schrieb:

> I'll answer that after I stopped banging my head against the wall.
>
> Ralph

Hi Ralph,

OK, I'll wait that long. After that, take an aspirin and read this:
As stated in another mail, I couldn't get the first solution of
Christoph Martin to work, even not after a real long time. So I
assumed that there must be an additional trick e.g. using the serial
port for ir reception. On the other hand, the second solution by
Matthias Hilbig started working after max. 15 minutes (including
10 minutes for correcting bad carriage returns).

Bye, Ingo

--
* Ingo Janetzki                                Phone: +49-6221-1486-12 *