[linux-dvb] Re: some records stops before the programmed end

Hi Klaus,
> > after this top show vdr with 99% load
>
> This should be fixed in VDR version 0.92.
> I explicitly tested this kind of behaviour and it was definitely gone
in version
> 0.92. Are you sure you have made a 'make clean' before building the
new version?
> Haven't seen that one before.
> Please first check if you have doen a clean build of VDR 0.92.
> If the problem occurs again after that, please let me know.

I'am sure, but I took your tip.
Unfortunately the problem is still present.

Today afternoon I will check my hd, but is it the
right search direction...

If you know some magic powder, please tell me.

Jörg
------
Jörg Wiedenfeld <wiedenfeld@gmx.de>