[linux-dvb] Re: Sorry: Siemens Activy 300 and Linux VCR

Hi...

Quoting Tim Lapawa (tim@lapawa.net):
> On Mon, Jul 30, 2001 at 03:39:39PM +0200, Jean-Claude Repetto wrote:

The Activy 300 uses the EM8400. There is no real Open Source driver for the
EM8400.

> I own a Hollywood+ card and thought about a timeshifting playback with a Siemens DVB card. But their APIs are to different.

We're currently developing a (unfortunatly closed source) driver for the
EM8400, which will use the Linux DVB API. So, stay tuned :).

Bye... SP.
--
Szymon Polom                      | GPG Key-ID 1024D/E6EA36F2
convergence integrated media GmbH | http://www.convergence.de