[linux-dvb] Re: Suggested (minor) change for channels.conf

high

On Fri, 24 Aug 2001, Jean-Claude Repetto wrote:

> I think it is not totally sufficient. For example, you can have two Viaccess
> CAMs, one with a TPS card, and the other with a swiss card. So it may be a
> little more complex. Dave's solution is better, because you can use any CAMs
> and cards.

AFAI understand Klaus, you will be able to write any configuration you
like, e.g. one called "Viaccess-TPS" and one called "Viaccess-Swiss"
and specify for both of them which dvb card to use.

c ya
        Sergei

         eMail:       Sergei.Haller@math.uni-giessen.de