[linux-dvb] Re: New CVS Driver and OSD crashes with vdr -a (was: popen.....)

>> DVB driver 14.08.2001 (no modifications except for loading with
vidmode=2)
>> VDR 0.92 (I tried the original and my patched version with MP3,
trickmode
>> and showmode, both behave the same)
>
>Funktionieren _beide_, oder haben beide den Fehler?

both versions of VDR hang up at replaying recordings when the OSD is up and
the -a parameter has been specified and the command specified there is
available.

The hangup has some connection to the pipe used for AC3. What I do to avoid
hangups, I rename my ac3dec before I replay recordings that I know have no
AC3 data. The hangup does not occur if the ac3dec command cannot be found
by VDR when it starts replaying.